Siraya Tech Tenacious - Flex Black - 1kg.
3D printing resin with great flexibility (70A) and strength for your UV LCD and DLP 3D printer. Mjúkt eftir prentun líkt og á Shore Hardness skalanum 70A.
Tenacious - Flexible Resin
- Highly versatile and durable 3D printing resin that offers excellent impact resistance, flexibility, and toughness.
- Has a high polymer content, which contributes to its outstanding mechanical properties and adds significant toughness and durability to a part.
- Thin objects printed in Tenacious can be bent 180 degrees without shattering, while thicker objects show great strength and resilience, especially when printed thick.
- Can be mixed with other resins to increase toughness of other resins.
- Tenacious Flex Black has 70A shore hardness, faster rebound than Tenacious Clear and Obsidian Black, and is more flexible.
- Robot application
- Impact-resistant engineering applications
- Flexible functional parts
- O-rings and gaskets
- Blend with other resins to improve performance
- Great flexibility, strength, and impact resistant
- Formulated for LCD resin printer but can work for DLP printers
- Easy to print. Best when resin temperature is above 25°C
- Great by itself or when mixed with other 405nm UV resins
Get Flexible with Tenacious
Are you looking for a resin that has great flexibility, strong with impact resistance? Then this is the resin for you. A thin object 3D printed with Tenacious can be bent 180 degrees without shattering while thicker object shows great strength and resilience. The transparent light yellow color makes it easy to check for the internal structure of a print and easy to dye.
Tenacious can be printed on LCD and DLP printers and works great either by itself or mixed with other 405nm UV resin. This resin is best when used with high-quality FEP film based vat.
- Due to the high percentage of polymer, it is recommended to print Tenacious at temperature 25°C or above.
- Please refer to the user guide (GoogleSheet frá Siraya Tech) for more detail
- Frekari prentleiðbeiningar má finna hér
Tenacious Flex Black Properties
- Shore Hardness 70A
- Tensile Stress at Break 5 MPa
- IZOD Impact --- Notched, J/m
- HDT at 0.455 MPa ---℃
- Elongation at Break 140%
- Young's Modulus 100MPa
Flexible 70A 3D printing resin
This flexible 70A resin was created through continuous research and development, and rigorous testing to ensure that it meets the highest standards.
It's unique in that it is softer and more elastic than other resins in the series.
Tenacious Flex Black can quickly restore its original shape when it is squeezed or dropped, and it can even bounce up to a certain height when it is thrown to the ground, making it ideal for prints that require high impact resistance, resilience and high toughness.
The shore hardness of 70A makes it feel more like soft silicone, which allows the model to quickly return to its original shape when it is squeezed hard. And compared to the regular Tenacious, the surface of Flex Black is smoother. It is a great choice for a wide range of engineering projects.
With good strength, flexibility, and high resolution, Siraya Tech Tenacious Flex resin is ideal when you need parts that can withstand impact and conform to pressure. Applications include robotics, o-rings, grips, gaskets, and more.
Siraya Tech Tenacious Flex 3d print resin with faster rebound, and has high resolution and accuracy. With it, you can create smooth models that have precise details - perfect for printing intricate designs with superior precision! Compared to standard flexible resins, Tenacious Flex resin is exceptionally tolerant and provides outstanding results; ensuring your creations are as flawless as possible.