Polymaker PolyLite ABS - 1kg.
PolyLite™ ABS is made with a specialty bulk-polymerized ABS resin, which has significantly lower volatile content compared to traditional ABS resins. It delivers excellent printing quality with minimal odor during printing.
PolyLite™ is a family of 3D printing filaments made with the best raw materials to deliver exceptional quality and reliability. PolyLite™ covers the most popular 3D printing materials to meet your everyday needs in design and prototyping.
PolyLite™ ABS is made with a specialty bulk-polymerized virgin ABS pellets, which has significantly lower odor and hazardous fules compared to traditional ABS.
- Nozzle Temperature: 245˚C – 265˚C
- Printing Speed: 30mm/s – 50mm/s
- Bed Temperature: 90˚C – 100˚C
- Bed Surface: BuildTak®, PEI sheet with ABS slurry
- Cooling Fan: LOW for better surface quality | OFF for better strength