Protopasta Endurunninn Matte Fiber PLA - 500gr.
Recycled! Compare to Matte Fiber HTPLA
We’ve taken many steps over the years to ensure our commitment to these values. The next phase of this commitment is finally here: Recycled PLA! We’ve collected our high-quality waste stream and turned it into high-quality recycled filament.
- An ultra-rigid, light-weight composite with low-gloss & defect-hiding texture that can be easily sanded or coated for finishing
- Waste stream is a mix of Matte Fiber colors & supply is limited
- Compounded for single color/batch, but batch color may vary
- Designed & produced by Protoplant exclusively for you
- Special note - absorbed moisture acts as foaming agent to grow extrusion volume. Print at lowest possible temperature (200-205 C) & reduce flow setting (80-90% or as required) to reduce extrusion volume/width for accurate parts. Wear resistant nozzle NOT required.