BASF Ultrafuse® ASA- 750gr
Ultrafuse ASA is a high-performance thermoplastic with similar mechanical properties as ABS. Ultrafuse ASA offers additional benefits such as high outdoor weather resistance. The UV resistance, toughness, and rigidity make it an ideal material for 3D-printing applications.
The Ultrafuse ASA filament offers you the opportunity to 3D-print outdoor fixtures and appliances without losing its properties or color.
- Tensile Strength (MPa): 12.0 (ZX), 34.6 (XY)
- Flexural Modulus (MPa): 1041 (ZX), 1638 (XZ), 1733 (XY)
- Elongation at Break: 1.0 % (ZX), 4.5 % (XY)
- Impact Strength Izod notched (kJ/m2): 1.9 (ZX), 11.4 (XZ), 8.7 (XY)
- Impact Strength Izod unnotched (kJ/m2): 6.8 (ZX), 39.3 (XZ), 36.8 (XY)
- HDT @ 0.45 MPa: 101 oC
BASF Quality Control
The best raw materials available is selected from renowned suppliers. Production on state-of-the-art computer-controlled machinery guarantees a truly consistent filament, also between colors and batches. It will perform as expected every time.
All BASF products are 100% traceable to the source.