Poro-Lay Gellay 250gr 1.75mm
Gellay filament from the Porolay series is a very special material. With it, soft parts can be created and you can finally print out your organs from the 3D printer - of course not functional. But for e.g. aquaristics from the 3D printer, this gel-like printing material is very exciting. Like all other Porolay filaments, Gellay is also hard in its initial state and easy to print.
PORO-LAY - GELLAY
GEL-LAY is the newest innovation from the creator of LAYBRICK, LAYWOO-D3, and BendLay. GEL-LAY is a jelly-like material which is ideal for creating artificial body parts, marine animals, floatables, or anything else that is squishy! GEL-LAY is part rubber-elastomeric polymer and part PVA. Once you rinse this material in water only the rubber polymer remains as your micro-porous and flexible object.
Please read this article in 3ders.org for getting some backround.
- Printing temperature: 230-240°C
- Heating bed recommended: Temperature approx. 80°C
- Kapton tape on the print bed helpful
- When wet: Perfect for gel-like soft parts such as aquarium objects or "body organs".
- In dry state: Not elastic but bendable
- The thinner the object and the filling, the less insertion time is required
- Low warping