Endurunninn Matte Fiber PLA
Recycled! Compare to Matte Fiber HTPLA
We’ve taken many steps over the years to ensure our commitment to these values. The next phase of this commitment is finally here: Recycled PLA! We’ve collected our high-quality waste stream and turned it into high-quality recycled filament.
- An ultra-rigid, light-weight composite with low-gloss & defect-hiding texture that can be easily sanded or coated for finishing
- Waste stream is a mix of Matte Fiber colors & supply is limited
- Compounded for single color/batch, but batch color may vary
- Designed & produced by Protoplant exclusively for you
- Special note - absorbed moisture acts as foaming agent to grow extrusion volume. Print at lowest possible temperature (200-205 C) & reduce flow setting (80-90% or as required) to reduce extrusion volume/width for accurate parts. Wear resistant nozzle NOT required.