Hitabrjótur Titanium Alloy TC4 frá Polisi3D
- Þessi hitabrjótur færir PTFE túbuna ofar frá stútnum, algengustu stíflur í PTFE lined hotend koma vegna hreyfingar á PTFE túbunni við stútinn og þá sleppur plast framhjá sem hitnar og verður að límkenndu slími sem stíflar og skemmir prentið
- This Heatsink with ID2.0mm Neck is to solve the heat-creep issues.
- These heatbreaks is made from Titanium Alloy TC4 to provide excellent thermal isolation between heater and cooling block. Titanium is extremely strong material and offers almost 3x lower thermal conductivity than stainless steel, creating more defined meltzone.
- There is OD7mm Sidewall between the neck and threaded part, which can fix the heatbreak and nozzle more stable; Sidewall with two cutout is convenient for you to use a 6mm wrentch to screw the heatbreak out from the heater block.
- Used for orginal Creality 3D Printer CR10,S4 S5, CR10S, Ender 3 Series, ender-3 pro, CS3 Hotend use; If you wanna use this heatbreak to other printers, please check our drawings before ordering.
- There is an around 14.5mm deep PTFE linear barrel tube, which allows PTFE guiding tube inserted into the heabreak upper part.
- It would be better if you can apply some thermal paste to properly fit the heatbreak into the heatsink. Please Make sure that there is no gap between the heatsink and the heat breaker